The Secret to Glowing Skin
Posted on June 17 2019
Many people don’t realize that their skin is their largest organ. Lots of people neglect to take good care of their skin. Many people only care about their skin looks without considering their skin health.
Clear glowing skin is a dream for every person. No one likes pimples or dark spots on their skin. Beautiful shiny smooth skin is desired by every woman and is appreciated by every man. Genetically, we are ready to attract people with clear skin and shiny colors because it is a sign of good health. Most of us ask the specialists some tips to get the glowing skin. However, there are many natural ways of getting a glowing skin and get rid of pimple or dark spots. If you can make a daily routine, then you can easily get glowing skin.
Here are some Diva tips that will help you stay young and keep your skin beautiful.
- Follow a daily skin care routine
- Choose the right skin care products for your skin type (expensive doesn't always mean better)
- Use skin therapy (in home or from a professional) on a regular basis
- Get quality sleep (6-8 hours)
- Protect skin from sun and heat (sunscreen is a must even you stay indoor)
- Stay hydrated (Meaning drink water. Soda or coffee doesn't count)
- Exercise on regular basis
- Eat healthy (avoid high fat, high sodium and high sugar foods)
Basic Daily skin care checklist:
- Wash your face every morning (Yes, even you don't think your face got dirty during your sleep)
- Apply toner, following by eye cream and day time moisturizer
- Apply sunscreen at least SPF 30+
- Must wash your face in the evening, you should wash twice if you have make up on
- Apply toner, following by eye cream and night time moisturizer
Use products that are hypoallergenic to protect your skin. Beware of harmful ingredients!
We are what we eat… and our skin is a reflection of whatever it is that we are putting inside of our body! That’s why it’s important to include nourishing whole foods in our diet. Keep our skin looking and feeling beautiful with these fabulous foods for healthy glowing skin.
Water: drink fresh clean water
Sources of omega-3: fish, shellfish, walnuts, flaxseeds, beans, winter squash
Get vitamin A from eggs, meat, dairy products, green leafy vegetables, broccoli, pumpkin, carrot, apricot, mango
Get vitamin E from nuts, sunflower seeds, almonds, peanut, dried apricots, spinach, broccoli, corn, mango, olive oil
Sources of vitamin B6: avocado, spinach, banana, plums, potatoes, fish, meat, watermelon
Get vitamin C from red bell pepper, citrus fruits, papayas, kiwis, broccoli, greens, brussels sprouts