La Diva Beauty™
The Perfect Diva Assemble
You will receive:
• A Bottle of Radiant U Velvet C Serum
• A Box of Beautiful U Diva Foil Mask
The Best Way To Use Serum:
- As Daily Maintenance: Apply 1 pump each morning and evening before applying moisturizer. The product is quickly absorbed once it spread on your skin.
- As Primer: Use as a primer alternative before applying makeup, the result is amazing
- As Overnight Mask: Use 2-4 pumps directly on clean skin and leave overnight.
Tips From Sister Butterfly for Radiant U Velvet C Serum
- While using for daily maintenance, more doesn’t always mean better! You only need 1 pump for each application
- While using as a primer, you can apply the serum directly on your skin followed by makeup
- When use as overnight mask, no need to apply moisturizer over. You only need to do this once or twice a week depending on your skin condition
Why Use Serum
Unlike typical moisturizers, our Radiant U Velvet-C Serum is highly concentrated and uses small molecules to allow active ingredients to penetrate deeper for better results. Additionally, Radiant U Velvet-C Serum contains numerous ingredients not found in typical moisturizers such as plant stem cells, silk protein and silk amino acids, argan oil, sunflower seed oil, avocado oil, sericin and vitamin C Oliosome
Liquid Barrier containing Silk Amino Acids and Protein inhibits moisture evaporation while focusing on natural moisturizer to improve skin moisture and flexibility.
Why Is Radiant U Velvet C Serum The Best?
We know that choosing the right serum for your skin can be a challenge. Look no further as Radiant U Velvet-C Serum is the perfect all-in-one serum. While other companies create single purpose serums, Radiant U Velvet-C Serum combines all the benefits in one easy to apply serum. Radiant U Velvet-C Serum also is priced at about 1/3 the price of typical serums – so it is a tremendous value
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerine, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Silk Amino Acids, Sericin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Saponaria Pumila Callus Culture Extract, Argania Spinosa Callus Culture Extract, Symphytum Officinale Callus Culture Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Water, Ascorbic acid, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Lecithin, Isomalt, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol
Description For Diva Foil Mask
For all skin types and for all ages. Using the most advanced plant stem cell technology along with Hyaluronic acid, collagen and other powerful ingredients, this advanced foil mask will give your skin what it deserves and craves for. It will give your skin instant and long lasting Nourishment, hydration, firmness and brightness.
This Anti aging, anti wrinkle mask will NEVER dry up your skin or pull moisture out of your skin. Treat your skin right; your skin will treat your right! Give it a try!
How Often to Use Diva Mask?
- 2-3 times a week
- Use once a week or as needed
For dries skin:
- Use twice a week until improvement then once a week as maintenance or use as needed.
For sensitive skin:
- Use once every two weeks till improvement, then once a week as maintenance or use as needed.
For oily and combination skin:
- 1 -2 times a week or as needed
For aged skin:
- Use 2-3 times a week till improvement, then once a week as maintenance or use as needed.
Tips From Sister Butterfly For Diva Foil Mask
Although you only need to leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes to get optimal results, this special 3-layer mask can be used up to 30 minutes without losing its moisture and efficiency. So enjoy longer treatment if you feel like it.
There’s extra essence in the pouch, use it on your neck, elbow and knees. You will love it!
Why Use Diva Foil Mask?
3 Layer Contraction
- To prevents evaporation of essence
- Allows active ingredients quickly penetrates deep into the skin
- Lock the original moisture of the skin
- Keep skin at its normal temperature to further enhance the effect
Diva Foil Mask vs. Sheet Mask
Not all masks are made equal. Most masks on the market are made of paper or thin cotton. It will dry after few minutes then it will literally pulls the moisture out of your skin, as of result, you waste your money and you lost your skin moisture.
Diva mask are made with 3 layers, inner silk cotton, middle moisturizing matrix and outer advanced foil. It will prevent evaporation of the essence in the same time lock your own skin moisture in order to created ultimate result.
Diva Mask Ingredients
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol , Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Isomalt, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Sucrose Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carnitine, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Saccharum Officinarum (SugarCane) Extract, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Argania Spinosa extract, Saponaria officinalis extract, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol